Re: [Hammock Camping] Oware 9x9 Tarp

  • David Chinell
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2005
      I had Dave Olsen make me a sort-of custom 8 x 8 foot tarp.
      The only custom part was to limit the tie-outs to the
      corners and midpoints of the edges. I only ever pitch on the
      diagonal or square.

      My most common pitch is diagonal. On one or two high-wind
      nights, I've pitched it as a low A-frame, and it just barely
      covers the length of the hammock.

      As to the Oware product, it's very nicely made, with uniform
      stitching, nice, narrow seams, and thoughtfully reinforced
      tie-outs. I expect great service from it.

      Bear