Hammock Camping Newletter

    Message 1 of 45 , Jan 5, 2005

      > --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, Ralph Oborn
      > <Ralph.oborn@g...> wrote(purdy much word for word):
      >
      > > Ed, when can we see the December (or November newsletter) I'm
      > looking
      > > forward to more info?
      > >
      > > Perhaps Risk, Dave, Ralph, Shane or Shane could be persuaded to
      > write articles?
      >
      > I second that!
      >
      > Coy Boy

      Okay, I wrote one and Ed put it in his quarterly newsletter. I think
      Ed fell asleep and forgot to announce that he had put out the
      newsletter,
      http://www.hammockcamping.com/Newsletters/2005/Jan2005.htm .

      Youngblood
      Message 45 of 45 , Jan 8, 2005
        Rick, sorry you missed Springer, but glad you will make TrailFest05 in Hot
        Springs. What are you talking about with the weather? It's 65F here again
        today! It's been unseasonably warm in the SE since before Christmas--ya
        gotta love this global warming! Oh, I forgot, you guys in the rest of the
        US are having a bit of the cold white stuff, aren't you?

        I've opened the house again today to air it out--all doors are wide open! I
        know we're going to pay for this later, but it's really nice right now--who
        would ever think it would be short sleeve weather here on Jan 8? Maybe I
        should go outside and do some gardening! Anyway, maybe it'll be cold at
        TrailFest in April...Ed