Re: [Hammock Camping] Re: help finding some info

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 4, 2005
      Eric Sandberg wrote:

      >Thank you Rat, Rick and Mirage.
      >
      >Yes it was the Moonbow that I was thinking of. Thanks for the link
      >to Sgt Rock's review.
      >
      >Re: The Litehammock. Thanks for the links to the Zhammock, I had
      >looked at that one. It only says that the bug net is the same as on
      >the Litehammock, but doesn't describe it. Does the description of
      >the Litehammock include a more detailed guide to the bug net? If
      >so, is there a link to that page?

      It is a piece of bugnet 5 feet wide, with a strip of grosgrain sewn down
      the middle of the long axis. That grosgrain has velcro at each end
      allowing it to be fastened around the support webbing. The sides hang
      over the hammock. This is real simple, but works great for me.

      Rick
    • Eric Sandberg
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 5, 2005
        > Eric Sandberg wrote:
        >
        > >Thank you Rat, Rick and Mirage.
        > >
        > >Yes it was the Moonbow that I was thinking of. Thanks for the
        link
        > >to Sgt Rock's review.
        > >
        > >Re: The Litehammock. Thanks for the links to the Zhammock, I had
        > >looked at that one. It only says that the bug net is the same as
        on
        > >the Litehammock, but doesn't describe it. Does the description
        of
        > >the Litehammock include a more detailed guide to the bug net? If
        > >so, is there a link to that page?
        > >

        > It is a piece of bugnet 5 feet wide, with a strip of grosgrain
        sewn down
        > the middle of the long axis. That grosgrain has velcro at each
        end
        > allowing it to be fastened around the support webbing. The sides
        hang
        > over the hammock. This is real simple, but works great for me.
        >
        > Rick

        Excellent. That's what I thought, but wanted to make sure before I
        started cutting and sewing.

        Thanks. I'm off to the sewing machine.

        Eric