Re: help finding some info

  • Eric Sandberg
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 4, 2005
      Thank you Rat, Rick and Mirage.

      Yes it was the Moonbow that I was thinking of. Thanks for the link
      to Sgt Rock's review.

      Re: The Litehammock. Thanks for the links to the Zhammock, I had
      looked at that one. It only says that the bug net is the same as on
      the Litehammock, but doesn't describe it. Does the description of
      the Litehammock include a more detailed guide to the bug net? If
      so, is there a link to that page?
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 4, 2005
        Eric Sandberg wrote:

        >Thank you Rat, Rick and Mirage.
        >
        >Yes it was the Moonbow that I was thinking of. Thanks for the link
        >to Sgt Rock's review.
        >
        >Re: The Litehammock. Thanks for the links to the Zhammock, I had
        >looked at that one. It only says that the bug net is the same as on
        >the Litehammock, but doesn't describe it. Does the description of
        >the Litehammock include a more detailed guide to the bug net? If
        >so, is there a link to that page?

        It is a piece of bugnet 5 feet wide, with a strip of grosgrain sewn down
        the middle of the long axis. That grosgrain has velcro at each end
        allowing it to be fastened around the support webbing. The sides hang
        over the hammock. This is real simple, but works great for me.

        Rick
      • Eric Sandberg
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 5, 2005
          > Eric Sandberg wrote:
          >
          > >Thank you Rat, Rick and Mirage.
          > >
          > >Yes it was the Moonbow that I was thinking of. Thanks for the
          link
          > >to Sgt Rock's review.
          > >
          > >Re: The Litehammock. Thanks for the links to the Zhammock, I had
          > >looked at that one. It only says that the bug net is the same as
          on
          > >the Litehammock, but doesn't describe it. Does the description
          of
          > >the Litehammock include a more detailed guide to the bug net? If
          > >so, is there a link to that page?
          > >

          > It is a piece of bugnet 5 feet wide, with a strip of grosgrain
          sewn down
          > the middle of the long axis. That grosgrain has velcro at each
          end
          > allowing it to be fastened around the support webbing. The sides
          hang
          > over the hammock. This is real simple, but works great for me.
          >
          > Rick

          Excellent. That's what I thought, but wanted to make sure before I
          started cutting and sewing.

          Thanks. I'm off to the sewing machine.

          Eric