Snap-On Hennessey

  • jwj32542
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2005
      Here's an Expedition 2.5 at $37 right now (4 days left). It has a
      Snap-On logo on the canopy, but it might end up pretty cheap because
      of that.

      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
      ViewItem&category=36120&item=5154049648&rd=1
    • jmellis01
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 5, 2005

        > Here's an Expedition 2.5 at $37 right now (4 days left). It has a
        > Snap-On logo on the canopy, but it might end up pretty cheap
        because
        > of that.
        >
        > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
        > ViewItem&category=36120&item=5154049648&rd=1

        I had one of these a few years ago. I too got it off e-bay. It's
        just a standard explorer with the logo on the fly and the bag. I
        think mine went for around $65. Still a pretty good deal at the
        time. Mine went to a friend cheap whey I got an ultralight asym...

        John