Re: Help finding some info

  • Rat
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 4, 2005
      If you are referring to the Quarter Weight Hammock try this link:
      http://www.imrisk.com/hammock/ultraquarterweight.htm Courtesy of
      Risk.

      As far as the Pack goes, I think you may be thinking of the Gearskin
      by Moonbow, try this link:
      http://hikinghq.net/gear/moonbow_gearskin.html Courtesy of Sgt. Rock.
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 4, 2005
        Mirage wrote:

        >--- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Eric Sandberg" <docteric@y...> wrote:
        >

        >>I'm trying to find some things that were mentioned in this forum
        >>quite some time ago with no luck. Can someone point me in the right
        >>direction?
        >>

        >I'll try...
        >

        >>At one point Rick wrote of his (Your if you're reading this Rick)
        >>LiteHammock. I'm interested in the bug net design. I can't find
        >>this hammock on his (your) site. Help!
        >>

        >His more recent evolution of this is called the ZHammock
        >http://www.imrisk.com/zhammock/zhammock.htm

        Yep, The lite hammock had a 4 foot long panel in the center that made
        it into a partially double bottomed hammock. The ZHammock works better
        in my opinion.

        Risk