Re: Hammock Camping Third Time

  • tcoug7 <tcoug7@aol.com>
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 3, 2003
      n the camping or outdoor gear, they had it in two
      > different thickness.
      > Mine is called Foam Camping Mat made by Greatland Outdoors 72 x 27
      inches x
      > 3/8 inch.
      > Cheers, Marge

      Got the same one too Bear. Been using it most of the winter. Found
      it right in the camping stuff. It was just under $10.00.

      Tim
    • David Chinell
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 4, 2003
        Darnit, Marge. That's where I'm looking, too. Maybe it's
        like the Home Depot, where different Targets carry different
        stuff. I'll just have to keep trying different stores, I
        guess. Or get onto the manager of my local store to get
        some. Thanks for the info.

        Bear