Springer Mountain & New Years Eve

  • J.D. Hoessle
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2005
      Finally got to see my first hammock dwellers on New Years Eve at
      Springer Mountain....!!!

      I think there were six hammocks up there... Met Mr. Speer and Karen,
      Mr. Hendricks, and "Backyard Boogie" among others.

      "Backyard Boogie" and Mr. Hendricks were kind enough to demonstrate
      and answer all of my questions.

      Most impressive comments were NOT about the weight savings; but, the
      "Comfort Factor". Mr. Hendricks has a few back problems and loves the
      way it has saved his back from spasms. "Backyard Boogie" has knee
      problems and hates to get up in the morning because he is so comfortable.

      Great Party....!!! I think there were 50 - 75 hikers up there...!

      Happy Trails,

      J.D.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 3, 2005
        J.D. Hoessle wrote:

        >Finally got to see my first hammock dwellers on New Years Eve at
        >Springer Mountain....!!!
        >
        >I think there were six hammocks up there... Met Mr. Speer and Karen,
        >Mr. Hendricks, and "Backyard Boogie" among others.
        >
        >"Backyard Boogie" and Mr. Hendricks were kind enough to demonstrate
        >and answer all of my questions.
        >
        >Most impressive comments were NOT about the weight savings; but, the
        >"Comfort Factor". Mr. Hendricks has a few back problems and loves the
        >way it has saved his back from spasms. "Backyard Boogie" has knee
        >problems and hates to get up in the morning because he is so comfortable.
        >
        >Great Party....!!! I think there were 50 - 75 hikers up there...!
        >
        >Happy Trails,
        >
        >J.D.

        That's a really big group compared with last year.