[Hammock Camping] Re: WesternHammock Gathering

  • chcoa
    Message 1 of 36 , Jan 2, 2005
      Wow you were paying attention Dylan. You get a gold star for
      today. :)

      I'm booked for Jan and Feb now and I think Walter said he was too.
      The second weekend of March looks fine so far.

      Ironwood National whatever it was sound interesting. I've never been
      there and as long as the trees will hold my big but then I'm fine
      with that.

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, Dylan Anderson <hum469@y...>
      wrote:
      > OK, well here is what I have noted so far. I, my
      > friend Cody, and Jamie are all in the Phoenix metro
      > area. Adrnlnjnky, I don't know where in AZ you are,
      > and Walter is from Tucson right? (sorry if I missed
      > it)
    • chcoa
      Message 36 of 36 , Jan 2, 2005
        I'm in for both places as well and any kind of camping set up is fine
        with me. I'm trying to summit the 20 highest peaks (with trails) in
        AZ so if we do something around the Santa Catalinas my vote is for
        something a little higher up with a day hike to the MT. Lemmon summit
        and if we go to the Santa Ritas I'd like to hit Mt. Wrightson. But
        if you guys aren't up for any of those trails then I'm fine kicking
        back at a car campsite too and just enjoying the breeze.

        jamie in az

        --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, wpick87506@a... wrote:
        > Hi All
        >
        > The weekends listed are good for me. Although I wonder what the
        weather
        > would be like in Feb. As to location, I would like to suggest the
        Santa Rita
        > Mountains south of Tucson, i.e. Maderia Canyon. Or the Sabino
        Canyon basin in the