RE: Hammock Camping Third Time

  • Marge Prothman
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 3, 2003
      I found it in Target, in the camping or outdoor gear, they had it in two
      different thickness.
      Mine is called Foam Camping Mat made by Greatland Outdoors 72 x 27 inches x
      3/8 inch.
      Cheers, Marge

      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 3, 2003
        n the camping or outdoor gear, they had it in two
        > different thickness.
        > Mine is called Foam Camping Mat made by Greatland Outdoors 72 x 27
        inches x
        > 3/8 inch.
        > Cheers, Marge

        Got the same one too Bear. Been using it most of the winter. Found
        it right in the camping stuff. It was just under $10.00.

        Tim
      • David Chinell
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 4, 2003
          Darnit, Marge. That's where I'm looking, too. Maybe it's
          like the Home Depot, where different Targets carry different
          stuff. I'll just have to keep trying different stores, I
          guess. Or get onto the manager of my local store to get
          some. Thanks for the info.

          Bear