RE: [Hammock Camping] Bolt from the blue...

  • Shane Steinkamp
    Message 1 of 21 , Dec 31, 2004
      > I see nothing blasphemous about this. In fact, I like it a lot. And, Oh
      > by the Way, it looks like just the right length for Ed's Newsletter and
      > perfectly on topic. I nominate it for an upcoming newsletter.

      I'd have to rework it a little... I'd also be sensitive to the idea that it
      might be offensive to some of the readership. I mean, if I post something,
      then that's just me, and if somebody don't like it I can handle that. If it
      goes out in the newsletter, then that reflects on the whole setup, not just
      me...

      Shane
    • Dave Bellinski
      Message 2 of 21 , Jan 3, 2005

        Well this is one Southern Baptist that enjoyed the heck out of First Shane.

        Write-on.

        Light'ning