RE: [Hammock Camping] Bolt from the blue...

  • Shane Steinkamp
    Message 1 of 21 , Dec 31, 2004
      > Brother Shane you are too much. Did you just whip that up? That was
      > great.

      Yeah, it just kind of comes out of me. I've got about 40 pages of that in
      my head now...

      Shane
    • Shane Steinkamp
      Message 2 of 21 , Dec 31, 2004
        > I see nothing blasphemous about this. In fact, I like it a lot. And, Oh
        > by the Way, it looks like just the right length for Ed's Newsletter and
        > perfectly on topic. I nominate it for an upcoming newsletter.

        I'd have to rework it a little... I'd also be sensitive to the idea that it
        might be offensive to some of the readership. I mean, if I post something,
        then that's just me, and if somebody don't like it I can handle that. If it
        goes out in the newsletter, then that reflects on the whole setup, not just
        me...

        Shane
      • Dave Bellinski
        Message 3 of 21 , Jan 3, 2005

          Well this is one Southern Baptist that enjoyed the heck out of First Shane.

          Write-on.

          Light'ning