RE: Hammock Camping Third Time

  • David Chinell
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 3, 2003
      Dang! Now I've got bad-store-itis with the 28-inch blue
      closed-cell foam pad at Target. Tried two stores in my area
      and couldn't find it in either. Is it with the camping
      stuff?

      Bear

      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 3, 2003
        I found it in Target, in the camping or outdoor gear, they had it in two
        different thickness.
        Mine is called Foam Camping Mat made by Greatland Outdoors 72 x 27 inches x
        3/8 inch.
        Cheers, Marge

        -
      • tcoug7 <tcoug7@aol.com>
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 3, 2003
          n the camping or outdoor gear, they had it in two
          > different thickness.
          > Mine is called Foam Camping Mat made by Greatland Outdoors 72 x 27
          inches x
          > 3/8 inch.
          > Cheers, Marge

          Got the same one too Bear. Been using it most of the winter. Found
          it right in the camping stuff. It was just under $10.00.

          Tim
        • David Chinell
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 4, 2003
            Darnit, Marge. That's where I'm looking, too. Maybe it's
            like the Home Depot, where different Targets carry different
            stuff. I'll just have to keep trying different stores, I
            guess. Or get onto the manager of my local store to get
            some. Thanks for the info.

            Bear