Re: Third Time (forgot to paste the link)

  • starnescr <starnescr@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 3 12:09 PM
      http://www.thru-hiker.com/

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "starnescr <starnescr@y...>"
      <starnescr@y...> wrote:
      > Hi Marge
      >
      > Glad you and Nancy finally got your reflectix. But.... did anyone
      > catch the post on BPL about this under quilt for a Hennessy (
      should
      > work on most other hammocks too) I pasted the link to the home
      page
      > so click on the article at the top. Less chance of a broken URL.
      > I' posted on BOL that maybe this David ? would consider making
      and
      > selling a few. Ed you might consider it in addition to the Pod?
      >
      > Coy Boy
      >
      > --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Marge Prothman"
      <marge@p...>
      > wrote:
      > > Hi there, if you received this prior then I apologize. I have
      had
      > all my
      > > emails since
      > > Friday returned as undeliverable, hope the problem is fixed now.
      > Cheers
      > > Marge
      > >
      > > Hey Nancy,
      > > Maybe I missed something, what do you need the foil tape for?
      > >
      > > I also had HUGE success, decided to bite the bullet and drive
      the
      > three
      > > hours to Boise. Got my refelctix at the Home Depot. I was out of
      > the = store
      > > in 12 minutes, went right over to Target and got the Blue foam
      > pad. Did = a
      > > bunch more shopping and then went to lunch with a good friend
      and
      > back =
      > > home by 4.30 p.m. and no frustrations, wonderful. Now to hang
      the
      > hammock =
      > > back up outside and hope the weather stays above 18 F at night.
      > >
      > > Cheers,
      > > Marge
    • David Chinell
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 3 12:22 PM
        Dang! Now I've got bad-store-itis with the 28-inch blue
        closed-cell foam pad at Target. Tried two stores in my area
        and couldn't find it in either. Is it with the camping
        stuff?

        Bear

        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 3 1:08 PM
          I found it in Target, in the camping or outdoor gear, they had it in two
          different thickness.
          Mine is called Foam Camping Mat made by Greatland Outdoors 72 x 27 inches x
          3/8 inch.
          Cheers, Marge

          -
        • tcoug7 <tcoug7@aol.com>
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 3 2:14 PM
            n the camping or outdoor gear, they had it in two
            > different thickness.
            > Mine is called Foam Camping Mat made by Greatland Outdoors 72 x 27
            inches x
            > 3/8 inch.
            > Cheers, Marge

            Got the same one too Bear. Been using it most of the winter. Found
            it right in the camping stuff. It was just under $10.00.

            Tim
          • David Chinell
            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 4 7:48 AM
              Darnit, Marge. That's where I'm looking, too. Maybe it's
              like the Home Depot, where different Targets carry different
              stuff. I'll just have to keep trying different stores, I
              guess. Or get onto the manager of my local store to get
              some. Thanks for the info.

              Bear