Re: [Hammock Camping] hammock stands

  • Banjo Doje
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 29, 2004
      Hey! You're taller than I am - I'm 5' 3 1/4" (I just round UP, not down) ;-)

      Jodi
      > I'll have you know that I'm 5'4". :)
      >
      > -amy

      arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather
      to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, chocolate coke in the
      other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming ~
      WOOHOO what a ride!"