Re: Third Time

  • starnescr <starnescr@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 3, 2003
      Hi Marge

      Glad you and Nancy finally got your reflectix. But.... did anyone
      catch the post on BPL about this under quilt for a Hennessy ( should
      work on most other hammocks too) I pasted the link to the home page
      so click on the article at the top. Less chance of a broken URL.
      I' posted on BOL that maybe this David ? would consider making and
      selling a few. Ed you might consider it in addition to the Pod?

      Coy Boy

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Marge Prothman" <marge@p...>
      wrote:
      > Hi there, if you received this prior then I apologize. I have had
      all my
      > emails since
      > Friday returned as undeliverable, hope the problem is fixed now.
      Cheers

      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 3, 2003
        http://www.thru-hiker.com/

        --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "starnescr <starnescr@y...>"
        <starnescr@y...> wrote:
        > Hi Marge
        >
        > Glad you and Nancy finally got your reflectix. But.... did anyone
        > catch the post on BPL about this under quilt for a Hennessy (
        should
        > work on most other hammocks too) I pasted the link to the home
        page
        > so click on the article at the top. Less chance of a broken URL.
        > I' posted on BOL that maybe this David ? would consider making
        and
        > selling a few. Ed you might consider it in addition to the Pod?
        >
        > Coy Boy
        >
        > --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Marge Prothman"
        <marge@p...>
        > wrote:
        > > Hi there, if you received this prior then I apologize. I have
        had
        > all my
        > > emails since
        > > Friday returned as undeliverable, hope the problem is fixed now.
        > Cheers
        > > Marge
        > >
        > > Hey Nancy,
        > > Maybe I missed something, what do you need the foil tape for?
        > >
        > > I also had HUGE success, decided to bite the bullet and drive
        the
        > three
        > > hours to Boise. Got my refelctix at the Home Depot. I was out of
        > the = store
        > > in 12 minutes, went right over to Target and got the Blue foam
        > pad. Did = a
        > > bunch more shopping and then went to lunch with a good friend
        and
        > back =
        > > home by 4.30 p.m. and no frustrations, wonderful. Now to hang
        the
        > hammock =
        > > back up outside and hope the weather stays above 18 F at night.
        > >
        > > Cheers,
        > > Marge
      • David Chinell
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 3, 2003
          Dang! Now I've got bad-store-itis with the 28-inch blue
          closed-cell foam pad at Target. Tried two stores in my area
          and couldn't find it in either. Is it with the camping
          stuff?

          Bear

          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 3, 2003
            I found it in Target, in the camping or outdoor gear, they had it in two
            different thickness.
            Mine is called Foam Camping Mat made by Greatland Outdoors 72 x 27 inches x
            3/8 inch.
            Cheers, Marge

            -
          • tcoug7 <tcoug7@aol.com>
            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 3, 2003
              n the camping or outdoor gear, they had it in two
              > different thickness.
              > Mine is called Foam Camping Mat made by Greatland Outdoors 72 x 27
              inches x
              > 3/8 inch.
              > Cheers, Marge

              Got the same one too Bear. Been using it most of the winter. Found
              it right in the camping stuff. It was just under $10.00.

              Tim
            • David Chinell
              Message 6 of 7 , Mar 4, 2003
                Darnit, Marge. That's where I'm looking, too. Maybe it's
                like the Home Depot, where different Targets carry different
                stuff. I'll just have to keep trying different stores, I
                guess. Or get onto the manager of my local store to get
                some. Thanks for the info.

                Bear