Clip Replies

  • Shane
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 29, 2004
      Just a friendly reminder to clip some of the text in your replies. Some of
      these are getting a bit long and repetitive...

      Shane
    • Adrnlnjnky
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 29, 2004
        Blah blah blah,

        Hey Jerry I don't think he was talking about you this time!!1

        On Wed, 29 Dec 2004 14:09:26 -0600, Shane <shane@...> wrote:
        > Just a friendly reminder to clip some of the text in your replies. Some of
        > these are getting a bit long and repetitive...
        >
        > Shane
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        Tom Peltier

        In the winter we play on the frozen snow and
        in the spring we play on the unfrozen snow!!