Third Time

  • Marge Prothman
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 3 11:52 AM
      Hi there, if you received this prior then I apologize. I have had all my
      emails since
      Friday returned as undeliverable, hope the problem is fixed now. Cheers
      Marge

      Hey Nancy,
      Maybe I missed something, what do you need the foil tape for?

      I also had HUGE success, decided to bite the bullet and drive the three
      hours to Boise. Got my refelctix at the Home Depot. I was out of the = store
      in 12 minutes, went right over to Target and got the Blue foam pad. Did = a
      bunch more shopping and then went to lunch with a good friend and back =
      home by 4.30 p.m. and no frustrations, wonderful. Now to hang the hammock =
      back up outside and hope the weather stays above 18 F at night.

      Cheers,
      Marge
    • starnescr <starnescr@yahoo.com>
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 3 12:08 PM
        Hi Marge

        Glad you and Nancy finally got your reflectix. But.... did anyone
        catch the post on BPL about this under quilt for a Hennessy ( should
        work on most other hammocks too) I pasted the link to the home page
        so click on the article at the top. Less chance of a broken URL.
        I' posted on BOL that maybe this David ? would consider making and
        selling a few. Ed you might consider it in addition to the Pod?

        Coy Boy

        --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Marge Prothman" <marge@p...>

        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 3 12:09 PM
          http://www.thru-hiker.com/

          --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "starnescr <starnescr@y...>"
          <starnescr@y...> wrote:
          > Hi Marge
          >
          > Glad you and Nancy finally got your reflectix. But.... did anyone
          > catch the post on BPL about this under quilt for a Hennessy (
          should
          > work on most other hammocks too) I pasted the link to the home
          page
          > so click on the article at the top. Less chance of a broken URL.
          > I' posted on BOL that maybe this David ? would consider making
          and
          > selling a few. Ed you might consider it in addition to the Pod?
          >
          > Coy Boy
          >
          > --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Marge Prothman"
          <marge@p...>
          > wrote:
          > > Hi there, if you received this prior then I apologize. I have
          had
          > all my
          > > emails since
          > > Friday returned as undeliverable, hope the problem is fixed now.
          > Cheers
          > > Marge
          > >
          > > Hey Nancy,
          > > Maybe I missed something, what do you need the foil tape for?
          > >
          > > I also had HUGE success, decided to bite the bullet and drive
          the
          > three
          > > hours to Boise. Got my refelctix at the Home Depot. I was out of
          > the = store
          > > in 12 minutes, went right over to Target and got the Blue foam
          > pad. Did = a
          > > bunch more shopping and then went to lunch with a good friend
          and
          > back =
          > > home by 4.30 p.m. and no frustrations, wonderful. Now to hang
          the
          > hammock =
          > > back up outside and hope the weather stays above 18 F at night.
          > >
          > > Cheers,
          > > Marge
        • David Chinell
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 3 12:22 PM
            Dang! Now I've got bad-store-itis with the 28-inch blue
            closed-cell foam pad at Target. Tried two stores in my area
            and couldn't find it in either. Is it with the camping
            stuff?

            Bear

            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 3 1:08 PM
              I found it in Target, in the camping or outdoor gear, they had it in two
              different thickness.
              Mine is called Foam Camping Mat made by Greatland Outdoors 72 x 27 inches x
              3/8 inch.
              Cheers, Marge

              -
            • tcoug7 <tcoug7@aol.com>
              Message 6 of 7 , Mar 3 2:14 PM
                n the camping or outdoor gear, they had it in two
                > different thickness.
                > Mine is called Foam Camping Mat made by Greatland Outdoors 72 x 27
                inches x
                > 3/8 inch.
                > Cheers, Marge

                Got the same one too Bear. Been using it most of the winter. Found
                it right in the camping stuff. It was just under $10.00.

                Tim
              • David Chinell
                Message 7 of 7 , Mar 4 7:48 AM
                  Darnit, Marge. That's where I'm looking, too. Maybe it's
                  like the Home Depot, where different Targets carry different
                  stuff. I'll just have to keep trying different stores, I
                  guess. Or get onto the manager of my local store to get
                  some. Thanks for the info.

                  Bear