Nag, Nag, nag

  • Karen Sousa
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2004
      Just another reminder about adding photos to our gallery. In the
      last two years, we haven't had to delete a single photo because we
      ran out of space. The only way we can keep this up is if you all
      delete the full sized version of your photos when you post them. I
      just went in and cleaned everything in the folder up so it should be
      fine for now.

      By doing the cleanup, I regained almost 20% of our file space, which
      means there's tons of room for you all to post your hammocking
      pictures over the upcoming year!

      If you have questions about deleting the full sized pictures, please
      ask.

      Karen