Mr. Risk

  • Rat
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 26, 2004
      I was just reading your Nov. 2004 pack list and noticed you take
      a "Mousetrap and peanutbutter". I can understand the peanutbutter,
      but why do you take a mousetrap? Is this a new kind of kewl hiking
      gadget or is it really a mousetrap?
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 26, 2004
        Rat wrote:

        >I was just reading your Nov. 2004 pack list and noticed you take
        >a "Mousetrap and peanutbutter". I can understand the peanutbutter,
        >but why do you take a mousetrap? Is this a new kind of kewl hiking
        >gadget or is it really a mousetrap?

        It is a sleep aid for the occasional shelter. It is a real mouse trap.
        Sorry Rat.

        Risk