Santa was good to me

  • Anthony (TJ) Smith
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 25, 2004
      Message
      Hope everyone had a good holiday.  Just wanted to let everyone know I'm so excited to try out my presents from Santa.  I got a GG Vapor Trail, MSR Titanium Kettle, and Snow Peak 600 Titanium Cup.  These, along with my (fairly) new Hennessy Hammock and Big Agnes Horse Thief have taken me a long way towards my gear goals.  I can't wait to get out and give them all a good workout!  Again, hope everyone else had a good holiday, and Santa was as good to y'all as he was to me.  Best wishes for the new year!
      TJ
    • Banjo Doje
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 25, 2004
        I would like one of those Big Agnes' - maybe some day.

        Jodi

        On Sat, 25 Dec 2004 19:24:12 -0600, Anthony (TJ) Smith <tj@...> wrote:
        > Hope everyone had a good holiday. Just wanted to let everyone know I'm so
        > excited to try out my presents from Santa. I got a GG Vapor Trail, MSR
        > Titanium Kettle, and Snow Peak 600 Titanium Cup. These, along with my
        > (fairly) new Hennessy Hammock and Big Agnes Horse Thief have taken me a long
        > way towards my gear goals. I can't wait to get out and give them all a good
        > workout! Again, hope everyone else had a good holiday, and Santa was as
        > good to y'all as he was to me. Best wishes for the new year!
        > TJ
        > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather
        to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, chocolate coke in the
        other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming ~
        WOOHOO what a ride!"