Re: [Hammock Camping] Re: WesternHammock Gathering

  • Dylan Anderson
    Message 1 of 36 , Dec 22, 2004
      Well I want to attend, that is for sure. And that
      certainly sounds great. Who else on this forum is
      from AZ, or somewhere close, when do you have time,
      and where will you be coming from? I myself can make
      time any time, live in Peoria just to the northwest of
      Phoenix, and I can think of plenty of awsome places.

      -Dylan

      --- chcoa <jdeben@...> wrote:

      > Okay, spring is an option too but that's not as much
      > testing fun....
      >
      > Location is tough since I'm sure we are all spread
      > out of AZ. Let's
      > figure who wants to attend, find out locations then
      > try to figure
      > something in the middle if possible, how's that
      > sound?
      >
      > jamie in AZ

      =====

      http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250
    • chcoa
      Message 36 of 36 , Jan 2, 2005
        I'm in for both places as well and any kind of camping set up is fine
        with me. I'm trying to summit the 20 highest peaks (with trails) in
        AZ so if we do something around the Santa Catalinas my vote is for
        something a little higher up with a day hike to the MT. Lemmon summit
        and if we go to the Santa Ritas I'd like to hit Mt. Wrightson. But
        if you guys aren't up for any of those trails then I'm fine kicking
        back at a car campsite too and just enjoying the breeze.

        jamie in az

        --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, wpick87506@a... wrote:
        > Hi All
        >
        > The weekends listed are good for me. Although I wonder what the
        weather
        > would be like in Feb. As to location, I would like to suggest the
        Santa Rita
        > Mountains south of Tucson, i.e. Maderia Canyon. Or the Sabino
        Canyon basin in the