Clark Jungle Ultralight hammock

  • Michael Caccavale
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 21, 2004
      Hi does anyone have experience with this hammock? I have been
      looking at it and wondered if anyone has use the Clark Ultralight? I
      am not interested in the Hennessey so only those people that have
      used this hammock. Thanks for all your help.
      > EZ-DOES-IT
      > You can check it out here.
      http://www.junglehammock.com/ultrafeatures.php
    • Dick Matthews
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 21, 2004
        I would be interested in seeing your feature comparison.  What was the show stopper for the Hennessy?

        Dick Matthews