Marmot Hydrogen or JrB no sniveler for top cover?

  • gr8fuldan2
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 19, 2004
      Hi everybody! Long time lurker on the site. Thanks for all the great
      info. After a few test nights in the HH ultralight backpacker, I took
      it on a 10 day bike tour (Santa Cruz - Pismo Beach and back) It was
      awesome! I took the windshield cover many of you recomended and 3-5
      oz. torso length pad from gossamergear.com. (Worked better under me
      than on top of me. ) Any further advice would be appreciated. I have
      an opportunity to buy a marmot hydrogen bag w/ 900 fill for about $60
      more than the current price of the no snivler quilt w/ 750 fill. About
      an oz difference in weight. Would there be a 60 dollar advantage in
      mating the hydrogen to the JrB nest as opposed to the "no sniveler"?
      Thanks again everyone, Dan