WeatherShield TravelPod?

  • jwj32542
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 17, 2004
      Jack,

      I've been following the WeatherShield thread over on whiteblaze. I
      like the WeatherShield idea, but I think I'd rather be more enclosed
      so even the hammock doesn't get wet if I can help it. Speer-type,
      obviously.

      I'm thinking of making a TravelPod from Microporous Polypropolene.
      Where do you get yours? Do you think it breathes well enough for
      that? That way I could handle a little more rain because it
      couldn't hit the head and foot of the hammock and flow down onto my
      wet butt. Add a waterproof zipper, maybe?

      Jeff