Hammock Camping Re: Reflectix - Colonelcorn letter to Nancy

  • colonelcorn76 <colonelcorn76@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 28, 2003
      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Marge Prothman" <marge@p...>
      wrote:
      > Thank You Jim,
      >
      > I hope to make the trip again next week, so will have all my
      documentation
      > in hand. We do not have a Lowe's or any other big store near us
      Home Depot
      > is it
      > unless I go to Boise, Idaho, but that is a three hour drive.
      > Thanks again,
      >
      > Marge

      No problem. I love the stuff. It's almost as good as the Z-Fold pad
      I use for temp control (it's good alone down into the mid-high 30s)
      and in combination with the Z-Fold gets me another 10 degrees (I put
      the Reflectix on the bottom and the pad on top of that - I read
      somewhere and it seems to be true that the radiant effect is best if
      there's a little space between it & the source of the heat). I just
      wish they made it in longer rolls. My scouts who hammock use it too.