RE: Hammock Camping Re: Reflectix - Colonelcorn letter to Nancy

  • Marge Prothman
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 27 7:50 PM
      Thank You Jim,

      I hope to make the trip again next week, so will have all my documentation
      in hand. We do not have a Lowe's or any other big store near us Home Depot
      is it
      unless I go to Boise, Idaho, but that is a three hour drive.
      Thanks again,

      Marge

      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 28 7:07 AM
        --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Marge Prothman" <marge@p...>
        wrote:
        > Thank You Jim,
        >
        > I hope to make the trip again next week, so will have all my
        documentation
        > in hand. We do not have a Lowe's or any other big store near us
        Home Depot
        > is it
        > unless I go to Boise, Idaho, but that is a three hour drive.
        > Thanks again,
        >
        > Marge

        No problem. I love the stuff. It's almost as good as the Z-Fold pad
        I use for temp control (it's good alone down into the mid-high 30s)
        and in combination with the Z-Fold gets me another 10 degrees (I put
        the Reflectix on the bottom and the pad on top of that - I read
        somewhere and it seems to be true that the radiant effect is best if
        there's a little space between it & the source of the heat). I just
        wish they made it in longer rolls. My scouts who hammock use it too.