Re: Reflectix - Colonelcorn letter to Nancy

  • colonelcorn76 <colonelcorn76@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 27, 2003
      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Marge Prothman" <marge@p...>
      wrote:
      > Well here is what I got for an answer: Just find out the store
      number the
      > person in the email bought his from and then we will investigate
      and find
      > some for me. (if in fact I am not in the looney bin by then).
      >
      > So, Colonelcorn could you please tell me the store number you
      bought yours
      > from. I bet a telephone call to your store would do it. Then I
      can go back
      > and give those guys a what too....

      OK. I went to HD on the way home and have the following details for
      you to give your HD friends:

      The labels have the following info,
      Size
      Bold Number
      'Nother bold number above the UPC
      Std number below the UPC

      Here's the info for the 3 sizes they carry...

      16" x 25'
      ST16025
      C884-250
      716511 516014

      4' x 25'
      BP48025
      C884-247
      716511 340015

      24" x 25'
      ST24025
      B884-412
      716511 520011

      If your Home Depot folks still can't find it, the UPC code should be
      enough for the folks at Lowe's or possibly your local hardware store
      to find it.

      Since some of you are having problems finding it, I'll be glad to
      pick some up for any member of this list and ship it to them for
      $1/foot (24" size) or $1.75/foot (4' size) + $4.50 for USPS Priority
      Mail which should cover costs. I'm at HD enough that it's not an
      extra trip and I can have my admin do the mailing <grin>. You're
      better off if you can find it locally but if you really want some &
      can't find it I'll get into the Reflectix shipping business.

      Jim
    • Marge Prothman
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 27, 2003
        Thank You Jim,

        I hope to make the trip again next week, so will have all my documentation
        in hand. We do not have a Lowe's or any other big store near us Home Depot
        is it
        unless I go to Boise, Idaho, but that is a three hour drive.
        Thanks again,

        Marge

        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 28, 2003
          wrote:
          > Thank You Jim,
          >
          > I hope to make the trip again next week, so will have all my
          documentation
          > in hand. We do not have a Lowe's or any other big store near us
          Home Depot
          > is it
          > unless I go to Boise, Idaho, but that is a three hour drive.
          > Thanks again,
          >
          > Marge

          No problem. I love the stuff. It's almost as good as the Z-Fold pad
          I use for temp control (it's good alone down into the mid-high 30s)
          and in combination with the Z-Fold gets me another 10 degrees (I put
          the Reflectix on the bottom and the pad on top of that - I read
          somewhere and it seems to be true that the radiant effect is best if
          there's a little space between it & the source of the heat). I just
          wish they made it in longer rolls. My scouts who hammock use it too.