Double Hammocking

  • geoflyfisher <geoflyfisher@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2003
      Hanging alone can be lonely. Especially when used to sleeping
      together.

      Diane and I did some experimenting - it was fun - with hanging 2
      hammocks from the same two trees. It works pretty well without
      tearing the hammock with double its rated weight.

      If the hammock wraps are set up so the pull points are from the two
      edges of the trees, then there is a pleasant amount of jostling as
      the two hammocks lie against each other.

      To see a picture and page on this:

      http://www.flyfisher-kayaks.com/ultralite/ultradoublehammock.htm

      <><