Help Making a Tarp

  • G. Herron
    Message 1 of 45 , Dec 11, 2004
      I would like to try and make a rain fly for my 9 ft HH. I would like
      to make one like the MacCat Deluxe but just a little bit longer.
      I've never done much sewing, so I know it will take me some time.
      Could I get some links on how to make one, material and any ideas or
      help would be great.

      Thanks
      Message 45 of 45 , Jan 8, 2005
        Rick, sorry you missed Springer, but glad you will make TrailFest05 in Hot
        Springs. What are you talking about with the weather? It's 65F here again
        today! It's been unseasonably warm in the SE since before Christmas--ya
        gotta love this global warming! Oh, I forgot, you guys in the rest of the
        US are having a bit of the cold white stuff, aren't you?

        I've opened the house again today to air it out--all doors are wide open! I
        know we're going to pay for this later, but it's really nice right now--who
        would ever think it would be short sleeve weather here on Jan 8? Maybe I
        should go outside and do some gardening! Anyway, maybe it'll be cold at
        TrailFest in April...Ed