Re: [flapping tarp]

  • BOBMACDOWELL@WEBTV.NET
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2004
      1/8 bungie is to small of a diameter. The wind will easily overcome
      the stretch factor. Also, doubling it is not the same tension as a
      single strand of 1/4 in. I'd also like to add the 300 mile an hour
      missle factor. Make shure you check the stakes when you get out of bed
      in the morning. During rain and wind the stakes have a tendancy to
      loosten up in the soft ground.

      It helps to remember that the river, while powerful,isn't menacing or
      deliberately hurtful. That we willingly enter her world, and accept the
      objective dangers as part of the price of admission.
      Bob Mac
      http://community.webtv.net/BOBMACDOWELL/MacDaddysPhotos