Kids at Springer New Years?

  • jwj32542
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 7, 2004
      Anyone taking kids to the Springer New Years? If I don't have to
      work, I'm considering bringing the wife and kids (she's pseudo-
      promised to camp with me...).

      Jeff
    • J.D. Hoessle
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 8, 2004
        Jeff,

        If you take into account the fact that I am "of that age" wherein I am
        entering my Second Childhood -- YES! I will be there...<g>...!

        Happy Trails,

        J.D.