Wives and Insanity

  • Shane
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 7, 2004
      > And, on the subject of wives, mine thinks I am quote: "Crazier than
      > the outhouse rat" to be going up Springer at this time of year.

      Saturday morning a hiker gets up early, dresses quietly, gets his pack, and
      goes to the garage to warm up his car and go hiking. He backs his car out of
      the garage and discovers the rain is really pouring down. It is like a
      torrential downpour. There is also some snow mixed in with the rain, the
      wind is blowing 50 MPH, and ice has already formed on the road. He comes
      back into the house and turns the TV to the
      weather channel. He finds it's going to be bad weather all day long, so he
      quietly undresses and slips back into bed. There he cuddles up to his wife's
      back, now with a different anticipation, and whispers, "The weather out
      there is really terrible"!

      To which she sleepily replies, "Can you believe my crazy husband is out
      hiking in that stuff?"

      Ooooops...

      Shane
    • chcoa
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 7, 2004
        Hey easy on the wives, some of us are listening. My husband totally
        thinks I'm cookoo for even being out of doors in temps below 50 - we
        are desert dwellers you know.

        jamie in az