Springer Mountain Bears...?

  • J.D. Hoessle
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2004
      Happy Holidays Everyone!

      Planning to do the "Hammock Camping" adventure up Springer Mounatin on
      New Years Eve to see what thei hammock stuff is all about...
      ...hehehe! I am following the posts re: cold weather too! Weight,
      warmth, gear - all very interesting too!

      In searching for info on access trails / driving routes to Springer, I
      stumbbled across these posts by "Magnet", "Youngblood", "Glee" dated:

      **** 11/29/2004 & 11/29/2004 ***

      <http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/archive/index.php/t-283.html>

      Hmmmm.... So, I have been saying to myself: "If I don't get frost
      bit, I'll probably get bear bit". ...hehehe!

      Happy Trails,

      J.D.