Re: [Hammock Camping] Unable to find UQ Patern

  • Greg Carter
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 3, 2004
      Hi,
      Hope this attaches ok. Pattern I used to make my undercover.

      Greg
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 3, 2004
        I was unable to get the attachment... Maybe email it to me...
        Thanks

        --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Greg Carter" <fly_high@d...>
        wrote:
        > Hi,
        > Hope this attaches ok. Pattern I used to make my undercover.
        >
        > Greg

      • G. Herron
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 3, 2004
          I'm sorry, I did get it... Thanks
        • Coy
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 3, 2004
            Greg could you put tihis in the files section.

            Thanks
            Coy Boy

            wrote:
            > Hi,
            > Hope this attaches ok. Pattern I used to make my undercover.
            >
            > Greg

            of Service.