Re: Ground Dweller - Last Name

  • J.D. Hoessle
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 3, 2004
      Good Morning, Rosaleen!

      I live in Northern VA - 25 miles south of the White House. I know the
      mileage *exactly* 'cause any time someone is visiting, I am the
      Official Tour Guide for DC. Traffic here is #2 worst in the country -
      I hate it....!

      Anyway, I grew up on a farm near Wooster, OH. Dad was from southern
      Indiana. Lots of cousins there who *are* teachers.

      "Hoessle" is rather uncommon and I can I.D. nearly everyone in the
      U.S.A. having done a tiny bit of genealogy. There are the "St. Louis
      Hoessle's" to whom I cannot establish a connection. The "NC / SC
      Hoessle's" are from upper NY State and I cannot connect to them; but,
      most everyone else...<g>...!

      May I ask...? Where do you live, Rosaleen...?

      *** Sorry everyone...! The above is definitely "Off-Subject"....!

      Rosaleen, please feel free to email me directly: <JD@...>

      Happy Trails,

      J.D.

    • rosaleen43@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 3, 2004
        JD-

        PM sent to your E-mail addy.  We are outside of Boston by about 40 miles to the west.

        Rosaleen