Unable to find UQ Patern

  • G. Herron
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2004
      I'm thinking of making my own underquilt and was unable to find the
      Kelli Wise patern that was talked about in one of the latest threads
      here.

      Thanks
    • Coy
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 3, 2004
        Look under files (you would need to look at the messages from the
        yahoo site, not from email) and it is here

        http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/sLewQd61KwDaArlMIrSDAUyGBaK38FGb8NWe0UYh
        icAwuLGawJWae_58GeI-T-b7yRDclZlGwtxFN_wyB77-EeBdcPpKtnU/underquilt%
        20quick%20pattern.jpg

        or just find the only file by kelli wise.

        Coy Boy

        --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "G. Herron" <glherron46@y...>