loft available in the HH undercover

  • gtvlfed
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2004
      Sorry if I've missed the answer to this question in an earlier post.
      Is it possible to insert a down-type underquilt in the HH undercover
      without too much compression?

      Jim
    • jack_tier
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2004
        --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "gtvlfed" <jneale@d...> wrote:

        >Medicine man has used the JRB Nest in the Hennessy Super System
        successfully and posted on it here and WhiteBlaze. Advertizing
        states there is room for a quilt or additional insulation.

        > Sorry if I've missed the answer to this question in an earlier
        post.
        > Is it possible to insert a down-type underquilt in the HH
        undercover
        > without too much compression?
        >
        > Jim
      • jwj32542
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 1, 2004
          > >Medicine man has used the JRB Nest in the Hennessy Super System
          > successfully and posted on it here and WhiteBlaze. Advertizing
          > states there is room for a quilt or additional insulation.

          I thought Tom is using open cell foam because the undercover caused
          too much compression for down. Doesn't the quilt get compressed in
          there?

          Jeff