Heresy

  • jwj32542
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2004
      I know this is heresy, but on my homemade hammock I...ahh!...don't
      sleep on the diagonal!

      If I hang it tight, I can sleep aligned with the hammock very
      comfortably. I even sleep comfortably on my stomach like that.
      Actually, it's more comfortable that way than I've ever been in the
      Hennessey, diagonal or not.

      I slept in it two nights in a row without retying, so it was sagging
      a bit more on the second night. This sag caused it to cocoon me
      more tightly around the shoulders, and it was a bit too much
      pressure and gave me a little sore spot. I'll retie it tonight to
      take out that sag and it should be back to perfect!

      But it's so comfortable without using the diagonal...anyone else
      find this?

      Jeff