Re: If I had a million dollars... sing along with me!

  • J.D. Hoessle
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 29, 2004
      If money was not a problem... Find a few acres where I could raise a
      PACK GOAT...! Low impact on the enviro when hiking, faithful as a
      guide dog, eats anything out there even in the winter, and could carry
      the biodome...<g>...

      Then, "Stephenson's Warmlite line of products" - makers of super
      tents, bags, and "fuzzy stuff" vapor barrier clothing and materials
      used by the sled dog folks. I have a feeling their stuff may be a
      possible answer for warmth.

      The balance of the money would go to the lawyers to gain access to the
      trails for my PACK GOAT.

      Happy Trails,

      J.D.