Re: [Hammock Camping] Shenandoah Trip

  • Craig Stephanski
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 28, 2004
      Looks like it was a great family trip.....hope you had a great time with your kids.

      Risk <ra1@...> wrote:

      I just returned this week from a hammock camping trip in Shenandoah
      National Park.

      I included a number of pictures about the hike here:

      http://www.imrisk.com/shenandoahsouth/shenandoahsouth.htm

      and I added one additional picture of my Travel Pod set-up in a
      picture I added to the Flyfisher album in the Photos Link on this group.

      Risk