Hammock Camping Re: Big Agnes Zirkel used in HH down to 20F

  • drdlm <drdlm@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 25, 2003
      Carol,
      I don't have the adventure racer model. I have the UL HH and the
      HH Asym, both of which can be used as a chair if desired. In the
      models I have, the fly isn't attached permanently and can be removed
      or pushed aside. I have some pics posted in the photo pages that
      will show what I'm using.
      Dean

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Carol Crooker"
      <cmcrooker@w...> wrote:
      > Dean,
      > Can you use the Adventure Racer as a lounge chair? Think I saw
      that you
      > could, but wanted to check since the tarp is fixed to the hammock.
      Is the
      > tarp permenantly fixed to the hammock, or can you remove it? How
      does that
      > work with setting the hammock up as a bivy if no trees are
      available?
      > TIA! A potential hammock user.
      > Carol Crooker
      > Transformation Coach