hennessey ultralight a-sym tall enough?

  • Julian Simpson
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 26 3:58 PM
      I'm 6'1" will I be stretching the limits of comfort in the backpacker
      ultralight?
      Tom also offers the expedition ultralight it's quite a bit taller but
      it's a bit heavier.. should i consider this instead?

      thanks
    • Ralph Oborn
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 26 5:49 PM
        I'm the same height as you, 5' 13" . Tom suggested I go for the bigger
        hammock especially when I expressed claustrophobia concerns. Also I'm
        210 lbs.

        Ralph Oborn

        On Fri, 26 Nov 2004 18:58:22 -0500, Julian Simpson
        <julian.simpson@...> wrote:

        > I'm 6'1" will I be stretching the limits of comfort in the backpacker
        > ultralight?
        > Tom also offers the expedition ultralight it's quite a bit taller but
        > it's a bit heavier.. should i consider this instead?
        >
        > thanks
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • chcoa
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 26 11:48 PM
          Hi Julian
          You will fit but you might be able to get into the sweet spot as well.

          I'm 5'11" and I have the Ultralight Asym and I think I'm pushing it.

          jamie in az

          --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, Julian Simpson