Re: Late to bed and late to rise

  • Chuck Kichline
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 26, 2004
      One thing I noticed is that folks' rise times are geographically
      influenced. Check out the people banging around the campground at a
      frosty sunrise, freezing their fingers to their cups as they make
      coffee - SOUTHERNERS.
      The folks still hiking away at 4pm on a 97 degree day? YANKEES.
      Survival skills learned by experience, but not always appropriate.

      See somebody in camp with a tarp on their tent, and three more hung
      from the trees? They're from Washington or Oregon!

      =====
      Chuck Kichline
      Austin, TX

      The all-new My Yahoo! - Get yours free!
      http://my.yahoo.com
    • Ralph Oborn
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 26, 2004
        Big fire, burning lots of wood: intermountain west