Re: SEHHA hike

  • starnescr <starnescr@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 25, 2003
      Hi Paul

      I wasn't able to articulate how fierce the storm was but after
      hearing about the tree fall I was glad we did not make it. Still
      felt guilty but lucky. Heavy rains followed by high winds are
      noterious for taking perfectly healthy trees to an early retirement.
      I'm just glad ED and Dave were unharmed. The squall line you
      attempted to drive through hit right after our phone conversation.
      Knocked out our power and blew limbs all over the road. Definantly
      not safe to be driving in. Maybe we can hit the next SEHHA
      gathering.

      Coy Boy

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "biker135803 <pjbucca@c...>"
      <pjbucca@c...> wrote:
      > I believe Coy actually understated the strength of the squall
      > line I tried to punch thru to attempt a trip to his house at 2 AM
      > last Saturday. High winds, signs blowing across the road, limbs
      > falling all over the place, SERIOUS rain, inpenetratable fog etc.
      My