Re:staying warm in Hennessy hammock

  • gear_collector
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 21, 2004
      Stephanie,

      I also switched from a homemade undershell with insulation to a Big
      Agnes Horse Thief bag last winter and have been very happy. The key
      is to go with the insulated version of the BA air mattress or the
      one from Insul-Mat (I have both and find this cheaper one to be
      equally good and just as lightweight).

      For me, a great bonus is that it's incredibly comfortable if I ever
      have to go to ground or if go with my Shires Cloudburst lightweight
      tent (heresy I know!).

      D.

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "stephanie" <sswaim63@s...>