Re: Tarp Option

  • JackWMyers
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 21, 2004
      Actually, the picture on the front page of our web site is an 8x10
      tarp. I've used the 8x10 as a rectangle with the 10 foot side along
      the ridge line; I've hung it on the diagonal (it's a little long
      this way), and I've hung it on the semi-diagonal (loops between the
      middle and corner of the edge). The latter works pretty well and
      allows you to use a single stake on the sides to anchor the tarp.

      Regards,

      Smee
      www.jacksrbetter.com

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "bronco372003" <hlusk@p...>