More Ventilated Pad

  • Dave Bellinski
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 15, 2004
      I can vouch for the soldering iron method, made some flip flops from blue foam and the iron worked great, don't breath the fumes.

      Just picked up some of the non-skid, foam covered nylon mesh (at Lowes) that keeps area rugs from sliding around. Has anyone attempted to use this as an insulating pad? I think it would do a decent job trapping air. Comes in two thickness', about 1/8" & 1/4". The 2' x 8' pad of the thin stuff folds into a pretty compact bundle (compared to a blue pad)

      Light'ning