RE: Hammock Camping Little voices

    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 24, 2003
      Message
      LOL

      Hey HH, I spoke to Chris Stevens last night--you ran into him on the Florida Trail recently.  You even reported this in an earlier post.  He's decided to hike the entire East Coast Trail, even re-hiking the parts he hiked last year.  He's carrying a Speer Hammock & PeaPod and reports they kept him dry and warm during the weekend storms.  He didn't think my falling tree story was funny either...Ed