Help

  • Kenneth Chan
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 6, 2004
      Help, I can't seem to read the messages. All I see when I click on a
      message is a box with a little red cross in it. There isn't any text.
      What's wrong?

      Kenneth
    • Craig
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 7, 2004
        You might try going to yahoo -> groups -> edit my
        membership -> message format -> and toggle between
        convert to html and do not convert to html.

        --- Kenneth Chan <ken_nerve@...> wrote:

        > Help, I can't seem to read the messages. All I see
        > when I click on a
        > message is a box with a little red cross in it.
        > There isn't any text.
        > What's wrong?
        >
        > Kenneth

        Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page.
        www.yahoo.com
      • Kenneth Chan
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 8, 2004
          Well, no change. But i found that clicking on "view source" allows
          me to read the msg.

          Thanks anyway